Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    leiko's Picture
    Level
    Level completed: 44%,
    Points required for next Level: 28
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28

please take note :)

i would like to put my words in a proper manner so that no one get offended. But is abusing n insulting religion the idea of a chat room? how come the user is still able to come on that apps although emails n complaint had been send to the admins? is abusing n insulting religion the way of expressing our thought on cupid? despite knowing that the user abusing using all kinds of vulgar words countless times on that apps, but yet there are some users do their utmost to help the user to get unbanned. i myself had been abused so many times by a drunker on that apps, n its really disappointing to know that that user would somehow get unbanned. i mean like seriously i agree that banning users for time being is to teach those users a lesson so that they wont repeat it in future. after all no one is perfect in this world. but if the users don't bound to listen n keep on abusing after being unbanned so many times, then whats the use of unbanning him? i hope serious action would be taken.thx

Status
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    chipsgr8's Picture
    Instant Messenger
    anshlovesyou
    Level
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leiko View Post
    i would like to put my words in a proper manner so that no one get offended. But is abusing n insulting religion the idea of a chat room? how come the user is still able to come on that apps although emails n complaint had been send to the admins? is abusing n insulting religion the way of expressing our thought on cupid? despite knowing that the user abusing using all kinds of vulgar words countless times on that apps, but yet there are some users do their utmost to help the user to get unbanned. i myself had been abused so many times by a drunker on that apps, n its really disappointing to know that that user would somehow get unbanned. i mean like seriously i agree that banning users for time being is to teach those users a lesson so that they wont repeat it in future. after all no one is perfect in this world. but if the users don't bound to listen n keep on abusing after being unbanned so many times, then whats the use of unbanning him? i hope serious action would be taken.thx
    Wait till admin is back .. nothing is possible unless he is online !! Hope he may help u out .."HOPES"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    sifer's Picture
    Instant Messenger
    ._.
    Level
    Level completed: 14%,
    Points required for next Level: 129
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Are you serious? Do you not know what trolls are? Please move on jesus christ.